Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ELECTIONEERING

As some of you may know I have my fair share of vices. One of the worst being that I'm a political junkie. Election season is like Christmas for me. 2008 was a real high for me and I'm afraid it's going to be hard to get my fix from here on out. Anyway a few images from my coverage of the Democrats in the Bay County Mi area.


Sandy Buda, back left, embraces Crystal Byas after Sen. Barack Obama, D- Il. was projected the winner of the 2008 presidential election Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at the UAW Hall on Wilder Rd. in Bay City. Byas was overcome with emotion and exclaimed "We worked so hard... I've waited so long."


Donald Tilley kisses his wife Brandy Tilley, right, after winning the 9th District County Commissioner seat during the Democrats election party Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at the UAW Hall on Wilder Rd. in Bay City.


Rep. Dale Kildee, D-MI right, holds up a box of Twinkies gifted by Tony Pawelski, left, during the Democrats election party Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at the UAW Hall on Wilder Rd. in Bay City. Pawelski, Chairman of the Bay County Democratic Party, knew of Rep. Kildee's weakness for the snack cake.

2 comments:

cohnhead said...

that UAW lighting is killing your shots. you should go back to Iowa.

jeffreylamonde said...

when you say you're going to update your blog and then don't, i die a little inside.